DR VICTOR COUNTED
Passionate about planting a seed of transformation in the hearts of men and women, and building healthy communities.
Ph.D. Health Psychology: Western Sydney University, Australia
Ph.D. Psychology of Religion: The University of Groningen, The Netherlands
MPhil. Social Science (Majors: Religion, Culture, Mental Health): Stellenbosch University, South Africa
B.A. (Hons) Theology: University of Nigeria Nsukka (West Africa Theological Seminary), Nigeria
- Incoming Associate Professor, School of Psychology and Counselling, Regent University, VA
- Core Analysis Writing Team, Global Flourishing Study
- Faculty Affiliate, Human Flourishing Program, Harvard University, MA
- Fellow, International Society for Science and Religion
- Senior Research Fellow, COSORI Australia
- Honorary Fellow, School of Psychology, Western Sydney University, NSW
- Co-founder & Director, Counted Solutions Pty Ltd, Australia
- Associate Pastor, LWWC Sydney
HISTORY OF ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH CAREER
NON-FOR-PROFIT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP EXPERIENCE
INVITED LECTURES/TALKS TIMELINE
The Psychology of Religion and Place: Theory, Research, and Practice
The Psychology of Religion and Place in a Migration Context
Attachment and Quality of Life in African Migrants
Between Feelings and Emotions: Religious Attitudes, Attachment, and Quality of Life
Place Attachment and Spirituality
Attachment and Quality of Life in the African Diaspora
Place Attachment, Attachment to God, and Quality of Life
Attachment and Radicalization
Youth Identity Crisis and the Internal Conflict with Self and the Divine
Spirituality and Well-being in South African Youths
God Image Representations in Youth People
Dr Victor Counted is a seasoned educator and university professor with a passion to equip the next generation of leaders.
Dr Counted provides knowledge translation workshops and leadership training for community leaders & health professionals.
Dr Counted offers consulting services through Counted Solutions Pty Limited, a Sydney-based management and research firm.